It has been more than a year since my last post in my blog ni. Within this 1 year plus, so many thingsss happened even I couldn’t has expected.
Briefly, dalam masa setahun ni ape yang berlaku are:
- I’ve finished my training/houseman last April as Provisionally Registered Pharmacist (PRP) in the hospital near to my hometown. Yeay!!!
- I’ve got married!!!! (Here’s the story: I met my dear husband firstly on October 2012 (3rd of October to be precise), we got engaged on 22nd December 2012, then kami nikah on 7th June 2013 and the reception was then held on the 21st of September). I know my journey when it comes to love and marriage happened kind of fast but everything was so sweet. Im so grateful, sangat bersyukur dengan apa yang berlaku. I mean, thank you Allah sebab permudahkan segalanya.
Delightfully a husband and wife. ILY husband:)
- Because my husband works in KL so I was looking forward to be transferred to KL after finishing my 1-year PRP’s training (we have to submit our log books and fill in few forms and send them to KKM in order to completely finish the training and become Fully Registered Pharmacist).
- Guess what, dengan kuasa Allah, Ive got transferred to KL. Alhamdulillah sangat-sangat. Syukur sangat-sangat. Memang Allah permudahkan segalanya.
- Therefore, since April this year, Ive started working in KL as FRP. Hehe.
Ok done with that. Dulu, masa mula-mula started this blog, memang plan nk tulis blog pasal what I’ve been baking sebab memang I lovee baking. Tapi bila finish study, and balik Malaysia, mula jadi malas sangat sbb yela kat Malaysia senang sangat nak BELI kek/dessert yang halal yang sedap yang tempted giler tu kan. Tak payah susah-susah nak baking kan. So that’s why lah jarang sangat baking dalam masa setahun lebih ni. Teringat dulu masa baru-baru kenal my husband I did bake something for him. Tapi tu jela.
I made him mini pavlovas because the boyfriend told me he likes pavlovas.
Since then, until married, tak baking apa-apa lagi dah. After married, barulah ada bake something sebab dah tinggal berdua kan, tak ada apa nak buat sometimes bila free-free tu, so sometimes when the urge of baking tu datang, baking la jugak. Later I’ll share apa yang Nur dah bake (tapi sikit je la). Hehe. Lagipun my husband tak suka sangat chocolate-chocolate manis-manis ni, so semangat nak membuat tu kurang la kan. Hihi.
Tapi why suddenly Im updating my blog ni??
Hihi, because im PREGNANT!!! Alhamdulillah!! Being pregnant is a beautiful journey yet something to be remembered forever. Therefore, I’ve decided to write something about what happen in my life so that my future daughter(s)/son(s) will read this and knows what her/his mummy has gone through all this while. So the reason of doing this blog has changed! It’s mainly about the baby kawan-kawan. Hihihi.
So, until the next post ya 🙂