Personally I’m a big fan of blueberry cheese tart. Back in Malaysia, my eldest sister always ordered from her friend one whole tupperware just for me (heeee :D). Well, living far from hometown definitely will make the craving-storm comes and goes and when it’s affecting you, you have nowhere to turn except by looking for the remedy-making it yourself!! Probably I can go to any bakery to look for the tart but I think it will not be the same as this one; the one that have Malaysian-touched in it. aha. (a bit poyo isn’t it?)
Source : Chef Anuar
80g castor sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
a pinch of salt
1. Beat butter and castor sugar till well combined. Add in egg, vanilla and salt.
2. Add in flour and mix till a soft dough is formed.
3. Keep in the regfrigerator for about 30 minutes.
4. Press into the tart shells moulds and prick some holes onto the pastry.
5. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown in a preheated oven at 180 C
Source : Chef Alex Goh
250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese
60g castor sugar
1 egg (grade B)
1. Cream the above ingredients. Place in the piping bag.
2. Pipe the filling onto the tart shells.
3. Place a bit of blueberry pie filling on top and using a toothpick, make a pattern on top.
4. Return to the oven and bake for another 10 minutes, using the bottom heat only.