It was one evening after finishing class when I wanted to make this dessert. I have bought all the ingredients that I required on the weekend when me and my housemates went out for groceries shopping.
Adapted from anjelikuh
2.5 tsp un-flavored gelatin (must be HALAL!)
250g marscapone cheese (I used philadelphia cream cheese because I cant find the marscapone)
150mL whipping cream
Lady fingers biscuits
1/2 cup coffee
1. Heat water, sugar, gelatin until dissolved.
2. Whip cream until 60% whipped.
3. Thaw marscapone cheese until room temperature.
4. Add the marscapone into the gelatin mixture and mix until well blended. (you may want to use a electric mixer)
5. Fold in the whipped cream.
6. Dip ladyfingers in coffee.
7. Layer the Berry-Mi-Su with cream, dipped lady fingers, sliced strawberries. Repeat until ingredients are used up.
8. Refrigerate for 3 hours or more until set.
9. Decorate the top with fresh strawberries, strawberry jam, chocolate syrup, or anything you like.